Cook County Forest Preserves District (FPDCC) Board Meeting
February 24, 2021 –
Virtual meeting called to order at 10:00 a.m.
FPDCC Superintendent Arnold Randall presented “Ten Years of Growth: 2010-2020”
2. creating 2014 Centennial Plan and Next Century Conservation Plan
3. working successfully with 100 partners
4. creating the Conservation and Policy Council
5. increasing offerings and outreach to public
6. growing fiscal health
7. committing to equity (in contracts, staff, community relationships)
8. adopting a 2018 sustainability plan
Calendar of Events (virtual and in-person) for 2/24-3/16/2021 is available online at www.fpdcc.com/events.
Observed by Linda LaBuda Meeting Length: 2 hours
Individual authors are credited at the end of each report.